A series of reports and newsletters from 1997-1999 about the antitrust implications of Microsoft’s actions in the software world.
- The Origins and Future of Open Source Software(1999) – A NetAction white paper on
open source software
- Browser Update: One Year Later(5/98)
- The Future of E-Commerce(3/98) Microsoft’s Threat to the Online Financial Marketplace
- From Microsoft Word to Microsoft World(11/97) NetAction’s White Paper examines Microsoft’s global strategy
- Micro$oft Monitor– NetAction newsletter articles on Microsoft campaign.
Selected issues below
- Netscape’s Death … and Java’s Life(Dec 3, 1998)
- Microsoft On Trial: A Mid Game Analysis(Oct 30, 1998)
- Microsoft Goes to College: The Education Software Market and Microsoft’s Expanding Monopoly(Oct 4, 1998)
- Source Code Secrecy and Microsoft’s Copyright Monopoly(Aug 20, 1998)
- A Global Perspective on Microsoft(April 20, 1998)
- Questions Delay Corporate Takeover of Cal State University Technology: Comments to California State Legislature (Jan 8, 1998)