Older pieces on technology written in the 1990s for e-distribution by the Center for Community Economic Research
- The Hypocrisy Of ISP Welfare And The Myth Of The Cyber Free Market.ENODE(July 1997).
- NCs- The End Of Personal Computing?ENODE (January 1997).
- How private business almost derailed the Internet, CNET NEWS.COM (January 3,
- How Microchips Create Megabanks.ENODE
- “Third Wave” Unionism Takes To The Net.ENODE (August 1996).
- A Site License for China? Intellectual Property in a “Have-Not” World(July 1996)
- Virtual Sunshine May Rain On Local Economic Development.ENODE (June 1996).