Political articles from the 1990s and around the 2000 Presidential election
Election 2000 and its Aftermath
- The Case for Impeaching the Rehnquist Five(Summer 2001)
- How Southern Violations of States Rights Caused the Civil War– BRC-NEWS (Jan 21 2001).
- Was the Fix In? New White House Counsel Accused of Favoritism for Cheney’s Halliburton– Common Dreams (December 2000).
- The Jim Crow Five and the Coming Political War. Dec 13, 2000.
- Florida GOP Filed 1997 Suit To Force New Election Over Recount– Yale Law School Campaign for a Legal Election (Nov 2000).
Political Writing from the 1990s
- Teamster Scandals and Republicans, or why the Republicans should just shut up.1997.
- Why the Victory at UPS Matters.Center for Community Economic Research. August 1997.
- How Welfare Helps the Rest of Us.Solutions (July 1996).
- Are the Democrats the ‘Third Party’ we’ve been looking for?Dialogue & Initiative (Summer 1996).
- On-Line Organizing Comes Of Age– CrossRoads (Sep 1995).
- Affirmative Action, The UC Regents & The Explosion of Campus Activism – Independent Politics (Sep/Oct 1995).
- In The Shadow Of Prop 187: Fighting For Immigrant Workplace Justice At The Lafayette ParkLaborNotes (August 1995).
- Can Teams in San Francisco Hotels Open a New Era in the Industry? – LaborNotes(April 1995).
- Market Leftism: Money, Machines and the Left’s Decline– CrossRoads (May 1994).
- If Not Nafta, Then What? Labor Center Reporter – UC-Berkeley (Vol 288 1994)
- Graduate Student Employees Still Fighting Uphill Battle After University of California Strike – LaborNotes(Feb.1993).